Raksha Bandhan is the celebration of the love of brother and sister. It is one of the auspicious festivals in India celebrated with great fun and excitement all over the country. In this festival, a sister ties the Rakhi thread on the wrist of her dearest brother and prays to God for his protection from all the evils and give him a long and prosperous life
Raksha Bandhan (Rakhi) Quotes
- "Brothers and sisters are as close as hands and feet."– Vietnamese Proverb
- "Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero"- Marc Brown
- "My brother may not always be at my side but he is always in my heart" – Unknown
- "A friend is a brother who was once a bother." – Unknown
- "Our brothers and sisters are there with us from the dawn of our personal stories to the inevitable dusk." – Susan Scarf Merrell
- "A sibling may be the keeper of one's identity, the only person with the keys to one's unfettered, more fundamental self."– Marian Sandmaier
- "My big brother still thinks he's a better singer than me."– Rod Stewart
- "Children of the same family, the same blood, with the same first associations and habits, have some means of enjoyment in their power, which no subsequent connections can supply."– Jane Austen
- "Having a sister is like having a best friend you can't get rid of. You know whatever you do, they'll still be there."– Amy Li
- "Being a big sister is to love your brother, even if he does not want it or love you in return."- Unknown
Raksha Bandhan (Rakhi) Messages
Rakhi Messages for Sister
- Dearest sister,
First of all a very "Happy Raksha Bandhan".
This Raksha Bandhan I promise
I will always hold your back,
Whenever you turn back,
You will find me always.
- My little sister
I don't know how
Life will take a turn
But I promise you
The place you hold in my heart
No one ever will replace.
!!Happy Raksha Bandhan sis!!
- One thing I never forget to pray to God is – to protect my sweet sister from all the evil and give her the world of happiness. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- I love you sister till death and will always be one call away in all your needs. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- Its a promise of your brother that no matter what, I will always support and love you. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- I feel proud to have a sister like you. Be the same strong-minded girl always!! Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- Hey sister!! I may be younger you but strong enough to protect you from any evil. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- I am glad to receive the most precious gift from God that is you sister!! Loads of love & Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- Your happiness is my world my baby sister!! Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- Life is beautiful because of you my darling sister.
Rakhi Messages for Brother
- My darling brother, I know I fight with you a lot, but today, at an auspicious occasion of Raksha Bandhan, I just want to tell you that you are my world and being your sister is an honor to me.
- My dear brother, you are the reason for my smile. I thank the universe for choosing me your sister.
- O...my brother- Until you are there in my life, I don't need a friend.
- You are the luckiest boy because you have a sister like me. Happy Raksha Bandhan bro!
- You are the best gift that I received from my parents. Love you so much brother! Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- I have the loveliest and sweetest brother in this world. Thanks for being the best one!! Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- The one who is reading this message is very close to my heart and I love him the most. He is indeed you, my handsome brother. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- No one can love, respect, tease, protect and understand me as you do my good-looking brother. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- Happy Raksha Bandhan my brother!!! This Raksha Bandhan, I promise to you that I will never leave to tease you, but whenever you need me in difficult times, I will always be there by your side to protect & support you.
- This Raksha Bandhan, I pray to God to give my handsome brother good health, long life, the world of happiness, positivity, peace and all that he desires for. Happy Raksha Bandhan to my lovely brother!!
Raksha Bandhan (Rakhi) Greetings
- Sending you a thread of love which will bind our heart and life and makes our bond of togetherness stronger. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
Wishing you a very Happy Raksha Bandhan!!
- In every phase of my life, you have always supported and loved me. This Raksha Bandhan, I promise to do the same for you and will always stand by your side no matter what. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- A brother is the best friend you receive from the universe. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- Thanks brother for extending your help and support to me in my bad times. Tons of love for Raksha Bandhan!
- I love you so much brother and promise to always love you till death. Wish you a very Raksha Bandhan!
- When you tie Rakhi on my wrist and when every time I see it, this reminds me of all the lovely memories we had together. Happy Raksha Bandhan dear sister!
- Life is beautiful because you are a part of my life dear brother. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- A sister is the shadow of all the beautiful memories of the childhood. Happy Raksha Bandhan sweetest sister!!!
- I feel very blessed to have such a caring and loving brother like you. Thanks for always being there for me. Wishing you a very blissful Raksha Bandhan.
- Our bond of love is forever. No one can listen and understand me like you do dear sister. Thanks for being the most amazing friend and a dear sister. Thanks for caring about me like a mother and love me the most. I am very grateful to have you in my life.